Welcome to PRAGATHI Alumni Section
The objective of our association is to keep alumni informed and connected to the PRAGATHI family and to maintain, deepen and strengthen an enduring lifelong relationship between alumni and the alma mater. We truly believe that while the PRAGATHI an experience began on campus, it is enjoyed for the rest of one’s life. The alumni association plays a major role in building long lasting relationships
Alumni Association Alumnae are the torch bearers of ideals and ambassadors of an institution. They have blossomed into fine individuals carrying with them the flame of PRAGATHI. Each almunae has a different story to tell. We believe PRAGATHI has made a profound impact on each one of them and left an indelible mark on their lives. We’ve compiled a short listing of their comments & remarks and tried to capture the essence of their feelings. Its a trip down memory lane. Take a look! comments & remarks and tried to capture the essence of their feelings. It’s a trip down memory lane. Take a look!
Three years in PRAGATHI were the most educating, exhilarating and of course unforgettable. Now that I am out, I miss PRAGATHI the most. It’s a family that I have left. PRAGATHI Rocks…..!!!
The Alumnae have contributed to the enrichment of the college in different capacities:
- As part-time counsellors
- Facilitators in Career Guidance
- Facilitators in Human Value Sessions
- Guest speakers on various issues
- As faculty members.
Objectives of the Association:
- Exchange ideas, spread knowledge, stimulate thinking and help PRAGATHI to provide excellence in all branches.
- Foster fellowship and provide a forum to bring together the alumni, its past and present faculty members, on a common platform for mutual benefit by organizing activities and programmes can mensurate with objectives of PRAGATHI.
- Project image of PRAGATHI in India and abroad and enhance its reputation as a premier teaching institute.
- To provide forum for alumni to come together to share experiences, learn from each other and develop their own careers through networking.
- Facilitating Environment Awareness Programme
Secretary: Sai Ravalli
Executive Members Anusha, mounika,
Three years in Pragathi were the most educating, exhilarating and of course unforgettable. Now that I am out, I miss St. Pragathi the most. It’s a family that I have left. Pragathi Rocks…..!!! …………………….. Sai Ravali
Being associated with Pragathi College is a matter of pride for me, more so I have been associated with it from the formative years. I am privileged to get an opportunity to serve my college which has moulded me as a complete and confident individual.
Its one of the best place to grow and learn. Being overseas, it is difficult to visit the institute and meet the faculty and friends very often, but the alumni association initiative of the institute keeps me in touch with the institute’s activities.