- Understand the legal formalities involved in a business contract.
- Helps to analyse the financial statements, capital structures, dividend policies of the companies, to understand the human resource policies and marketing strategies adopted by the companies.
- Foundation to pursue taxation as a profession.
- Basic understanding of accounting policies with practical application such as filing tax returns, statistical applications in business analysis and marketing research
- Monitor and access changing accounting procedures.
- Basic understanding of accounting policies with practical application.
- Learn to prepare cost sheets, enabling them to pursue a career in taxation.
- Enables to work with various practical dimensions of accounting, law and taxation.
Candidates should have passed CBSE/ICSE/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent Examination with CEC/MEC/MPC.
Scope for higher Studies / Career Options
- Higher Studies : M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/ CFA/CMA
- Employment Opportunities : Graduates have wide scope in the fields of Finance, Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Research Firms etc.
- Designations : Financial Advisor/ Investment Banking Associate/ Marketing Executive/ Financial Analyst/ Investment Sales Associate/Insurance Agent/ Security Analyst/ Stock Broker/ Accountant/ Business Analyst/Front Office Executive/ Public Relations Officer/ Executives in MNC’s etc.
- Banker : Cashier/ Clerk/ Probationary Officer Grade I & II/ Assistant Manager/Financial Analyst/ Marketing Officer etc.