Applied nutrition and public health, zoology and chemistry. (AN&PH. ZC):
- Nutrition is a branch of science devoted to the study of nutrients.
- It spans a broad-ranging area overlapping with many other disciplines including Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food, science, Dietetics, Medicine and Public health.
- Dieticians explain the dietetic care needed during the periods and stages of life and the specific diet therapy for several disease conditions.
- An understanding of nutritional needs, wise choice of foods without prejudice, and adoption of desirable methods of cooking and processing would go a long way in improving the nutritional status of the community at large.
- Future scope of Nutrition … Holistic Nutritionist: Primary works of a nutritionist includes providing proper guidance related to food and the nutritional value associated with it.
- A holistic nutritionist is generally someone who takes care of a person’s eating habits so as to improve his/her health.
Careers You Can Have by Knowing About Food and Nutrition ::
Clinical Dietetics. …
Food Industry Professionals. …
Professional Chef. …
International Aid Worker. …
Food Writer. …
Public Health Worker. …
Weight Management Professional. …
Public health is the science of protecting and improving the health of people and their communities. This work is achieved by promoting healthy lifestyles, researching disease and injury prevention, and detecting, preventing and responding to infectious diseases. Public health also works to limit health disparities.
The 10 Essential Public Health Services
The 10 Essential Public Health Services describe the public health activities that all communities should undertake:
- Monitor health status to identify and solve community health problems
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues
- Mobilize community partnerships and action to identify and solve health problems
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable
- Assure competent public and personal health care workforce
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems
B.Sc Microbiology, Zoology & Chemistry (Mb. Z. C.)
- Provides an understanding of biomolecules and their role in biochemical processes in the human body
- Develop competency in chromosome analysis.
- Understanding modern techniques of DNA and protein analysis.
B.Sc Microbiology, Botany & Chemistry (Mb. B.C.):
- Understanding the basic principles and it’s applications for diagnosis of diseases.
- Technical skills in diagnostics in Microbiology, Botany and Chemistry.
B.Sc Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science (M. S. Cs):
- Develops problem solving skills which help in developing logical tools.
- Develop skills for pattern recognition, probability concepts and statistical models which are basics for statistical inference.
- Develops logical skills enabling them to get ready for high end technology oriented programmes.
B.Sc Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science (M. P. Cs):
- Develop mathematical concepts and theorems that help in construction and deconstruction of mathematical models.
- Further study and research in physics.
- Develops logical skills enabling them to get ready for high end technology oriented programmes
B.Sc Mathematics, Statistics and Data Science (Mat.St. Data Science):
- Develop mathematical concepts and theorems that help in construction and deconstruction of mathematical models .
- statistics is a exciting field about the thrill of discovery, learning and challenging assumption.
- Data Science is the combination of three fields, Data Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Data science with statistics is used in various fields such as Business, physical and social sciences, humanities , Government and manufacturing sectors
B.Sc Mathematics , Economic and Statisctics (M.E.S):
- Mathematics is a broad and deep discipline that is continuing to grow in depth.Mathematics is an aid to representing and attempting to resolve problems situations in all disciplines. It is an interdisciplinary tool and language.
- Economics is a concerned with the production, Distribution and consumption of goods and services. which concentrates on the behavior of the aggregate economy and microeconomics, which focuses on individual consumer and business.
- Statistics are used in almost all fields make sense of the vast amount of data available.
Even if the field of statisctics is not your primary field of study, it can help you make an impact choosen field.