Skip to content
B.Sc Microbiology, Zoology & Chemistry (Mi. Z. C.)
- Provides an understanding of biomolecules and their role in biochemical processes in the human body
- Develop competency in chromosome analysis.
- Understanding modern techniques of DNA and protein analysis.
B.Sc Microbiology, Botany & Chemistry (Mi. B.C.):
- Understanding the basic principles and it’s applications for diagnosis of diseases.
- Technical skills in diagnostics in Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry.
B.Sc Microbiology, Chemistry Computer Application (Mb.C. Ca):
- Helps gain knowledge in basics of all sciences which guides them to pursue innovative and interdisciplinary research.
- Equips with various practical skills with research aptitude in the areas of Analytical Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Genetics and Tissue Culture and Bioinformatics.
B.Sc Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science (M. S. Cs):
- Develops problem solving skills which help in developing logical tools.
- Develop skills for pattern recognition, probability concepts and statistical models which are basics for statistical inference.
- Develops logical skills enabling them to get ready for high end technology oriented programmes.
B.Sc Mathematics, Chemistry & Computer Science (M. C. Cs):
- Analysing and designingelectronic circuits and innovating electronic appliances.
- Develop logical skills enabling them to prepare for high end technology oriented programmes.
- Students also get to learn about careers in software industry.
B.Sc Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science (M. P. Cs):
- Develop mathematical concepts and theorems that help in construction and deconstruction of mathematical models.
- Further study and research in physics.
- Develops logical skills enabling them to get ready for high end technology oriented programmes