B.Sc Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science (M. S. Cs):
- Develops problem solving skills which help in developing logical tools.
- Develop skills for pattern recognition, probability concepts and statistical models which are basics for statistical inference.
- Develops logical skills enabling them to get ready for high end technology oriented programmes.
B.Sc Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science (M. P. Cs):
- Develop mathematical concepts and theorems that help in construction and deconstruction of mathematical models.
- Further study and research in physics.
- Develops logical skills enabling them to get ready for high end technology oriented programmes
B.Sc Mathematics, Statistics and Data Science (Mat.St. Data Science):
- Develop mathematical concepts and theorems that help in construction and deconstruction of mathematical models .
- statistics is a exciting field about the thrill of discovery, learning and challenging assumption.
- Data science be is combination be of three fields, Data Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Data science with statistics is used in various fields such as Business, physical and social sciences, humanities , Government and manufacturing sectors
B.Sc Mathematics , Economic and Statisctics (M.E.S):
- Mathematics is a broad and deep discipline that is continuing to grow in depth.Mathematics is an aid to representing and attempting to resolve problems situations in all disciplines. It is an interdisciplinary tool and language.
- Economics is a concerned with the production, Distribution and consumption of goods and services. which concentrates on the behavior of the aggregate economy and microeconomics, which focuses on individual consumer and business.
- Statistics are used in almost all fields make sense of the vast amount of data available.
Even if the field of statisctics is not your primary field of study, it can help you make an impact choosen field.