The college encourages faculty members to register for research programmes like M.Phil / Ph.D (Part –time). Teachers are given study / duty leave for attending Refresher / Oriented courses / Seminars / conferences / workshops, whenever they participate and present papers. The College also encourages the staff to utilize major instruments to do research work as the labs are well equipped with latest infrastructure to carryout research activities.
- To prepare graduates to lead extraordinary lives in pursuit of truth , personal integrity , ethical behavior and care for others.
- To set high standards to promote professional and technological expertise.
- To develop creative and innovative abilities and a sense of self discipline
- To achieve integrity through excellence in teaching , learning and research
- To involve students in community service and promote responsible leadership qualities
- To promote environmental consciousness , Cultural Heritage, Social, Spiritual and Human Values